Monday, April 11, 2011

Lost Bag...

OK,
So I was told by my Aunt Mary that it is very important to keep a journal, write things down b/c even the not so great things can make for a good story...

Well, late Sunday Saturday night we, I, discover that I cannot find a bag - only this was not any ordinary bathroom bag.  This was THE bag!  THE BAG with all of our vital documents that yes, you are suppose to guard w/ your life!  I could not believe it!  We look ALL over our home, quizzed our children, searched some more and well... finally concluded we did not remember carrying it off the plane!

So we do a bit of research and finally got the email to the lost and found for the airlines.  Cannot call them mind you - they only do business via email.  Well, thankfully, the story is a happy ending!  They found the bag!  We took our GPS out of the box, plugged it in and off we went, BACK to the Frankfurt Airport! - with all 4 in tow...

We had a funny experience w/ the airport parking - seems they truly mean one way in!  Don ran in, got the bag and yes - ALL our documents were still there!  Thank the Lord!
  Off to home we went and saw a lot of pretty landscape!

oh, at the airport I saw the Largest Hilton Hotel Ever!  Looked very space - like!  Check out the photos page titled "trip back to Frankfurt"

No comments:

Post a Comment